Effects of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you payments received from you, including the cost of delivering the goods to you (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose delivery over collection or a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us). This reimbursement is subject to the following conditions:
* We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. Anything over and above a standard test drive will be considered unnecessary handling and will lead to a deduction of £1 for each mile driven over 20 miles. In addition, we will also be entitled to make a deduction for any damage or excess wear.
* We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you the vehicle and all documents which were supplied including, but not limited to, service histories and the V5 documentation. We reserve the right to register the vehicle with the DVLA only on expiry of your 14-day cancellation period.
* We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. In any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. This may include handing back any part exchange vehicle if still available and/or seeking payment from you to cover any negative equity.
* We will withhold the reimbursement until we have received the goods and all paperwork back in good order.
* It is your responsibility to return the vehicle without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation of this contract to us. The vehicle must not be driven from the date you notify us of your cancellation, other than to drive it back to us.
* You will remain liable for the vehicle and so for its tax, insurance, and any fines, charges or penalties until it has been accepted back to our premises.
* You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods and take full responsibility for the safe return of the vehicle.
• You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than which is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods according to the previous reference to test drives.
Cracking guys to deal with. Friendly, helpful, and gave me a better trade-in deal for my bike than I was expecting (dealers never do that 😳). Even... Read More
I have had the pleasure of buying from Superbike specialists, I have had both a Ducati Diavel and a Kawasaki ZZR1400. The team have made the process e... Read More
Bought a bike with these guy back in March, 2022. Unfortunately, the bike I got suffered some issues after a month of usage (common problem with the p... Read More
Bought a BMW Scooter from these guys site unseen and nothing but praise for everyone in their business I have dealt with. Very professional and honest... Read More
Absolute pleasure dealing with and helped me get everything sorted over a weekend! Have had the bike for a month now and absolutely love it! Eddie was... Read More
I sent a query through auto trader, wishing a few hours they phoned me up and sorted everything out, I a had a px which they got me a decent price for... Read More
I've had the pleasure of dealing with superbike specialist and purchasing a bike from them. Being based abroad it was pretty hard finding the right bi... Read More
The Rutland Gixxer
What a fantastic bike shop! Great selection of bikes, reasonable price, very efficient and timely service. They have huge technical knowledge and will... Read More
I didn't have the pleasure of visiting the show room due to the distance I was from them, but good communication, no pressure and a trust worthy feeli... Read More
I have bought several bikes from Eddie and Josh over the last few years it's always quick and hassle free. The showroom is full of quality exotic bike... Read More
Straight forward to deal with, great service, bike was exactly as described. These guys genuinely care about providing excellent service and good qual... Read More
No problems, pleasant guys, easy transaction, flexible with delivery, would definitely use them again. Bike was in excellent condition. Honest genuine... Read More
Nothing short of excellence. Two professional guys who offer a good service. Everything from the sale to the drop off was spot on! Thank you!... Read More
The guys at superbike specialist have been absolutely phenomenal! I bought this bike during lockdown and the communications and lengths they went to t... Read More
Bought Ducati Monster only looking from the photos and ordered delivery to my home. The Monster came in very good condition, the same as in photos. Wo... Read More
Excellent service - polite, professional and very easy to deal with. Gave a good trade in price against a very well presented used motorbike. Could no... Read More
Absolutely brilliant service from superbike specialists. I bought a KTM 1290 super duke r from them and I live on the Isle of Man therefore the whole... Read More
Contact DetailsUnit A, Copley Business Park
HX3 0UA 01422 766 666 07810 577992 firstname.lastname@example.org