Our motorcycles are products of proven engineering, exhaustive testing, and continuous striving for superior reliability, safety and performance.
It is your responsibility to ensure your motorcycle is serviced in accordance with the recommendations of the scheduled maintenance chart in the manufacturers owner’s handbook. The appropriate service record must be stamped by your authorised dealer. Whenever service, repair or warranty work is undertaken, the motorcycle service handbook must be made available to the dealer.
Within the warranty period, Superbike Specialists LTD warrants the motorcycle to be free from any defects unless otherwise stated. Any engine or gearbox part found to be defective during this period will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of Superbike Specialists Ltd by an garaged who is authorised by Superbike Specialists LTD. Any part replaced under the warranty will be covered for the remaining period of the warranty.
Any parts replaced under warranty must be returned to Superbike Specialists LTD by the customer and will become the property of Superbike Specialists LTD. Superbike Specialists may, at its discretion, make any repairs or replacement of defective parts falling outside the warranty, but such work shall not be deemed to be any admission of liability.
Superbike Specialists LTD will bear labour charges for work carried out under the warranty to a maximum rate of £25 PPH (TWENTY FIVE POUNDS STERLING PER HOUR). The warranty may not be transferred to subsequent owners for the balance of the remaining period.
The machine must not have been used for competition, misused*, inadequately maintained, or incorrectly serviced or maintained.
- The machine must not have been subject to any modification, repair or replacement other than as authorised by Superbike Specialists LTD.
- The machine must have been serviced by an authorised dealer, at the intervals specified in the Owner’s Handbook and the service log completed accordingly.
- Defects caused by faulty adjustment, or repairs and alterations performed by a non-authorised dealers are not covered by this warranty.
- Defects caused by the use of parts and accessories not authorised by Superbike Specialists LTD are not covered by this warranty.
- The warranty does not cover the cost of removal and replacement of parts and accessories, unless supplied as original equipment by Superbike Specialists LTD.
- The warranty does not cover the cost of transportation of the machine to or from the authorised dealer, or expenses incurred while the machine is off the road for warranty repairs.
- Normal servicing and normal service items, such as spark plugs, oil and air filters are not covered by this warranty. Similarly, items which are expected to wear as part of their normal function such as tyres, bulbs, chains, brake pads and clutch plates are also excluded, unless there is a defect.
- Front fork seals are not covered by this warranty being subject to wear and tear (particularly stone damage to inner fork tubes).
- Internal corrosion or deformation of internal baffles are excluded from the warranty. Unless otherwise stated, Aftermarket mufflers do not conform to on-road noise or emissions standards in countries where such standards apply. Use on-road may therefore violate the law. These products are designed for closed circuit competition use only. Some accessories are prohibited by local law. As a motorcycle owner/rider, it is your responsibility to know of and comply with all local laws. If you have any doubt, contact your local authorities. Superbike Specialists LTD reserves the right to make changes without prior notice.
- Other items excluded from warranty are seats, luggage, paint, chrome, polished aluminium items, or trim deterioration caused by normal wear and tear, exposure or lack of correct maintenance.
- The motorcycle battery is not covered by warranty. The battery supplied with the motorcycle must be provided with sufficient charge to replenish that lost by the operation of the starting mechanism and/or the use of electrical equipment whilst the engine is not running. All batteries are checked upon PDI and charged/ replaced as required.
- The warranty does not cover machines used on a commercial basis.
- The warranty does not cover defects which have not been reported to an Superbike Specialists LTD within ten days of discovery of the defect.
- The warranty does not cover machines which have been inadequately lubricated, or for which the wrong fuel or lubricant has been used.
- Should a warranty claim become necessary, Superbike Specialists LTD shall not be liable for loss of use, inconvenience, lost time, commercial losses or other incidental or consequential damages.
This warranty shall be interpreted in accordance with English law and any question arising from this warranty shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Any statement, condition, representation, description or warranty otherwise contained in any catalogue, advertisement or other publication shall not be construed as enlarging, varying or overriding anything contained herein. Superbike Specialists LTD reserves the right to make alterations or improvements without notification to any model or machine without obligation to do so to machines already sold. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
Motorcycling will be enhanced by the knowledge that your machine is being serviced to the high standards demanded by manufacture guidelines. Your motorcycle may require more frequent servicing if operated in severe climates or conditions, or if used for short, stop/start journeys. Further information can be obtained from Superbike Specialists LTD.
*Misuse includes any use not in accordance with the recommendations made in the ’how to ride the motorcycle’ section of the owner’s handbook and any use contrary to the warnings given in that same handbook. In addition, misuse will include, but not be limited to any use of the motorcycle which does not constitute normal road use.